Thursday, April 2, 2009

To Sleep or Not To Sleep?

So it is 3:30 A.M. and I can't sleep for the life of me. It is to the point where I am wondering if I should even try to sleep since I have to wake up at 6 anyway. So rather than toss and turn in my bed, I have been up doing productive things for school and Operation Smile, and of course, updating my blog.

I am a fan of American Idol, but I have only been able to watch 4 or 5 episodes this season. Luckily, my family members are all dedicated watchers so they keep me up to speed. I have decided who I think should be the next American Idol. And the winner is..........

Kara DioGuardi
Seriously, check out this video. The girl can sing. I vote for her.



In other news, I have a hair appointment scheduled for Saturday. I'm looking for suggestions and pictures. I thought this might be cute, but I'm not set on it yet.
Or I can go for a little shorter version of what I already have.


Thoughts??

4 comments:

Pere said...

ooooo, i don't think i've ever really seen you with short hair, in my humble opinion I think it would look way hot!! but that's just me. :)

Mom said...

I liked the last haircut that you got...it is hard for me to see my girl with really short hair, but I am sure that you will look stunning with whatever you decide upon,

Heather said...

Tough call....the Miss Utah hair is fussier, and Jenny McCarthy's is a bit sleeker.....I lean toward Jenny's, it's probably lower maintenance (which is CLEARLY my biggest concern these days).

Jon said...

Well, seeing as how I didn't read this until after you were supposed to get your hair cut...you'll make either one look fantastic. Don't forget to show off some pics later :-)