I move in less than 2 weeks!!! How did that happen? I feel like I just barely moved back from Alaska! My life is just flying by!
I'm really excited to move, but sad at the same time. Utah summers are the best and I hate to leave friends behind and miss out on all the fun summer activities like BBQ's and midnight soccer! Plus I've been meeting lots of cuties lately (does using the word "cuties" make me sound like an old grandma?), so hopefully they are still single when I get back! You never know though, in these parts of the land people can meet, date, get engaged, and be married in 3 months.
I think this summer is gonna be a blast though! My BFF's Melissa and Marissa are in D.C. and we are gonna PAR-tay! I'm gonna meet a ton of awesome people, I'm gonna learn a lot at the physical therapy clinic I'm working at, and I'm gonna get to experience a whole new part of the country! And as mentioned previously, I love experiencing new places!
Speaking of which, I'm in the process of choosing internship sites for my last 2 internships in January/February and March/April of 2010. I'm thinking maybe Fairbanks again, maybe Hawaii again, maybe Australia, maybe Louisiana, or maybe Utah (in an effort to take dating more seriously and also because my little bro gets home from his mission in December--YAY!!). Thoughts??? Anybody have any suggestions?
Other Summer things
10 years ago



8 comments:
Hello! In case you are wondering who this is, It's Megan Robinson (now Moss)! I haven't heard from you in a while and saw your blog address on facebook. I hope you are doing well!
when are you taking off to D.C? Just so you know, I am WAY jealous. Sounds like it will be just like old times.
SOOOO excited to see you so soon! We'll have many a good time this summer and of course make room for some dating while you're out here too ;)
Diane - we miss you! and I'm so excited/jealous that you've done the adult thing and bought a house... We're merely working and playing to become more like you...
Andrea! I haven't seen you in the longest time! How are you? I am so glad I found your blog. Here I was doing my routine blog stalking and here you are!
Thank goodness we (your parents) are not having to move your furniture for the 15t time in 5 years of college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DC will be a blast, just don't find your man there, we want you to live in the our valley!!!!
I say, go for Australia, then Dad and I can come and visit you for our 30th wedding anniversary trip!!!!
P.S. Love the new picture for your intro..can't believe it has been a year since we spent 6 days in the truck driving up to Fairbanks...what a 'vacation'
I think D.C. will be fun for you, and Australia sounds great- but then UTAH sounds even better. Then we can see more of you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE after you have seen the world. (just kidding) Actually we are thrilled that you have been able to take the time to broaden your mind and visit other places. Someday when I grow up, I can do the same thing!
Bahaha thanks snake doctor.
Post a Comment