Just wanted to quickly say thank you to everyone that has supported me with Operation Smile this year.
In the past 2 months, students along the Wasatch Front have raised just shy of $30,000 for Operation Smile as part of the Be Someone Campaign. That is enough for 125 surgeries, or in other words, a whole new life for 125 children.
Thanks to my wonderful and generous family and friends, I was able to raise $615, or enough for two and a half surgeries.



I would also like to thank my awesome parents for their help and support of the Be Someone Event this year. We had it at their house and they were kind enough to let a swarm of high school and college students invade their home for the evening. They also helped me A TON with the set up and take down. I couldn't have done it without them!

Thanks to my wonderful and generous family and friends, I was able to raise $615, or enough for two and a half surgeries.



I would also like to thank my awesome parents for their help and support of the Be Someone Event this year. We had it at their house and they were kind enough to let a swarm of high school and college students invade their home for the evening. They also helped me A TON with the set up and take down. I couldn't have done it without them!




1 comment:
You are welcome...we really enjoyed having such a great group of kids at our home.
We are adopting Operation Smile as our family charity and are hoping others will also.
Post a Comment