This is what my Saturday looks like:
9:30-11:00 Enrichment for my ward (my calling)
11:00-12:30 Operation Smile Meeting
12:30-2:00 Youthlinc meeting
2:00-6:00 Being a server or something for the 10th Anniversary Youthlinc/ Utah Student of the Year Gala
7:00 Saturday session of Stake Conference
I'm all booked up! This is why I don't date. Well that is a lie, I still squeeze a few in if it is to a Jazz game :).
Other Summer things
10 years ago



4 comments:
Thanks goodness for Sundays...a day of rest?
Yeah, Sundays aren't always a day of rest either!
This is what my Saturday looked like:
8:00 - 4:00: class
4:00 - bedtime: pick-up after Dallin and Heather.
I miss them too! I forget what it's like to have a Saturday and it's been a couple of months since I've had a Sunday too..
Know that I love you! I'm so excited for Saturdays and Sundays this summer! :)
Post a Comment