I just spend a fantastic weekend in D.C. with two of my favorite people in the world-- Melissa and Marissa. I had a wonderful time partying with them, chillaxing with them, and being awkwardly awesome with them! 

Melissa and I spent Friday afternoon wandering around D.C. She showed me around Georgetown and took me to this fantastic little pub called Tombs that had seafood chowder to die for. We had a grand ole time at the Washington Monument and Lincoln Memorial taking pictures and giggling.
After church on Sunday, Marissa and I took pictures at their awesome church building and the Potomac River across the street. We took some normal pictures...


... and mostly not normal pictures.

And of course, what reunion can be complete without a North and South Marathon? 
I can't wait to move out there this summer and do more awesomely awkward things together!

I can't wait to move out there this summer and do more awesomely awkward things together!



4 comments:
YAY! You definitely made my weekend and I haven't laughed that much in such a long time! I'm counting down the time until you are just a bit closer to our fun...
I know that you will have an awesome time this summer in DC, but we will MISS you terribly!!!!!
Oh wow, North and South?! I know you're still disappointed that I didn't love it........
so does it make me less of a man to admit that i've sat through one of those marathons....yeah not one of my finer moments!
Post a Comment