I've decided to just make my blog private instead of stopping all together. This blog is just a way for you guys to know what is going on with me, how I am doing, etc. It is a way to keep in touch with the people that I miss. I'm a sensitive soul, so please be prudent in your comments. Having said that, I LOVE COMMENTS-- it lets me know that you care :).
4 comments:
I'm glad you aren't getting rid of your blog! I love your postings and stories! I love hearing them in person even better though.... hint hint ;) Love you Andrea!!!
Yay! I was sad to hear that you were going to delete it. And then I noticed it went private and anxiously awaited to be given access. :)
Are you getting excited for your weekend trip to DC?
Love to my sister.
I am curious...is the dating/marriage advice only for 23 year-old young women or are the large pool of 23+ men receiving it too? I need to ask Matt since he is one day younger than you.
Post a Comment