Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rivalry

So I randomly saw this picture on my facebook homepage, and it made me laugh out loud. Despite the fact that it is dissing my beloved Cougars, I thought it was pretty clever and thought I'd share. Gotta love being a part of the #3 rivalry in the country. Go Cougs!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/stewart_mandel/11/11/power.rankings1/index.html?eref=T1

Just as a reminder...

4 comments:

Noelle said...

ha ha, we had a little chat at work today about you and your "fight song" ringtone. we are all very displeased that you are holding on to your cougarness so tightly when you are very obviously a student at the U right now. We, the employees of MountainLand Physical Therapy & Rehab, would appreciate if you forgot your roots down in provo and quit cheering for those danged cougars!!!!!!!

(P.S. your little 'word verification' security thing right now is "pipityme" - i'm guessing this is a foreshadowing of the last phrase stuttered by the cougars after the Utes beat them this season.) HA!

Natalie said...

Hey Andrea, this is Natalie Dahl! I loved reading through your blog... you have done a lot of really awesome things! And I'm glad to hear you are a big fan of BYU football! What are you up to these days? Are you going to school?

Anonymous said...

He said "don't give them too much credit", not that they were going to lose to BYU. In fact, grab your coffee, the U is going to cream BYU. Oh what a site to behold, cougars strewn across the valley of the Great Salt Lake.

Anonymous said...

What, no update on your precious Cougar shrine blog? Ah, did the wittle cougars woose the ball game? Boo ya.