I am officially 24 years old!! I've been telling people (mostly patients) that I'm 24 for about 6 months now, so it is nice to not be a little liar anymore! Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and helped make my birthday wonderful! Join me for a trip down memory lane as I make a tribute to myself...

Apparently I used to be a morning person and would wake up with bright, shining eyes... hence my nickname Twinkler

Me and the sis... don't you miss the days of linoleum and burnt orange draperies Mom?

These were my immodest days when I wore shirts that showed my midriff... luckily the swing covers it up here.

Heather and I gave some great performances over the years on that fireplace.

Could I be any cuter? I think not. Look at that angel face.


Some things never change. Once a food lover, always a food lover.

My 4th birthday. Classic hairstyle.

First day of Kind-e-garten.

6th birthday.

My very first bow. And yes, that is a unitard.

I definitely rocked the fro look.

One day your little girl is coming home from Girl Scouts, the next she is taking a pelvic floor anatomy and rehabilitation class.

My fashion sense has definitely gone downhill since these days.

8th Birthday.

Back in the days when I was taller than my little brother.

There are so many awesome things going on in this picture.

Baptism Day.

One of our favorite past times. Braces ruined all of our fun.

17th birthday on crutches after knee surgery.

Christmas in Hawaii my Junior year of high school.

High school graduation pics.

Heather's wedding 2005.

My 20th birthday.

Undergraduate graduation. I can't believe it has been 2 1/2 years! I'm still a Cougar at heart.

Birth of the CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!
9 comments:
Wow, what an incredible daughter I have!!!!
Love you forever
Wow, there are so many pictures you just posted that I would prefer the world did not see! The ones of me as a kid are excusable...I was, after all, a kid....but could I look WORSE in the picture of the three of us after your surgery?! (That was taken when we celebrated yours and Seans birthdays, do you remember that?) ANYWAY.
Fun to walk down memory lane, even if it involved terrible haircuts......
P.S....the second to last picture, of your graduation...I would just like the world to know that I was 6 months pregnant at that point....not just rotund....
What if Heather has another boy? He is going to see this blog one day and be jealous that you thought Dallin was cuter. I'd prefer it if you could avoid causing contention between my children before one of them is even born.
Ah, Burtie you were such a cute kid!! HA, and yes you have turned into a beautiful girl!! :) It's almost a shame that you are so old now. I mean you ain't no spring chicken anymore... jk ;) HA, sigh...what's sad is no matter what i say i still got 5 years on you... :( HA, anyway once again Happy Birthday, i consider it an amazing blessing to have you as a friend. :)
what a great tribute to a great girl! Hope your birthday was awesome. You are so funny (and I don't mean just funny-looking in some of those pics) but a total crack up with your comments. I especially loved the one of the girl scout coming home one day and the next day taking pelvic floor anatomy. LOL!
BURTIE!!!!!
This is a late reply, but you know I hardly ever blog. But I've been thinking about you.
And after seeing you in that unitard with the perm and the bow, well . . . let me just say that I'll be thinking of you a whole lot more. (/creeper comments).
You are such a wonderful friend and someone I will always enjoy spending time with. Let's grow old together!
Happy Birthday Andrea, hopefully you don't mind me sneaking onto your blog.
Love the pictures of you guys!
andrea! i just found your blog off marie's and now I am bound and determined to stalk you. you were adorable and now you are just stunning!!!!!!!!! ps one of MY memories of you was that you had THE COOLEST birthday party ever!!! I don't remember how old you were turning, but it was definitely elementary school and we were all supposed to come in a costume and I remember being jealous that I think it was amanda that came as 14 carat gold. that was genius. I hope you remember what I am talking about!!!!!!!! ha ha anyways you are just gorgeous and i will continue to stalk you so that i know what you are up to in your life!!!!
Post a Comment