My productivity has drastically decreased since Saturday. All I think about is football, particularly BYU football. My ability to focus on anything besides football is practically non existent. I wish that there was a degree in football. My desire to be competent in all things related to BYU football is much stronger than my desire to be a competent physical therapist at the moment. This is a very bad thing. In an effort to combat this unfortunate situation, I am now studying up on how I would treat a patient if they came to me with an AC joint sprain – how I would diagnose it, treatment, prognosis, etc. Best of both worlds. Unfortunately, studying about Sam Bradford’s ability to return to sport is not going to help me with my doctoral project.
5 comments:
But it made me laugh...so that makes it all worth it, right?
Okay, I laughed reading your post, because I've noticed the same thing. The past couple of days have consisted of me checking reports at espn.com, looking at the rankings, writers analyzing the teams, etc. I'm kind of glad that classes started to give me something else to focus on--
Hey, at least your study somewhat relates to football. How do you think I feel seeing BYU ranked #9 and then having to return to reading about whether any of my assets will pass to my non-marital children at my death - um ...not that I have any (marital children that is, not assets - although I don't have too many of those either).
HAHAHAHA, so as I was reading your latest post i seriously thought, she should study up about the AC joint...then i finished you post. HAHAHAHAHA AWESOME!!! Hey at least you are getting the best of both worlds right....sort of... Hey i think it's totally justifiable. :)
So nothing that a little 2nd ROW football action can't cure!!!! :) Oh wait....it just may exacerbate the problem! Meh, who cares!!! GO COUGS!!
Post a Comment