Monday, May 11, 2009

Someone must have told them I'm in town...

I got the best news today!!! This Saturday the Church is sponsoring an event out here entitled Faith and Football! I'm SO excited! My two favorite things!!!

Details:

WHO:
-Derrick Mason, Two-time NFL All-Pro, Baltimore Ravens wide receiver

-Andy Reid, Two-time NFL Coach of the Year, Head Coach, Philadelphia Eagles

-LaVell Edward, College Football Hall of Fame Coach, Brigham Young University

-Lenny Moore, NFL Hall of Fame, Two-time World Champion, Baltimore Colts Legend

-Edwin Mulitalo, Super Bowl Champion (Ravens), Ten-year NFL veteran

-Ken Niumatalolo, Head Coach, US Naval Academy; Quarterback, University of Hawaii

-Burgess Owens, Super Bowl Champion (Raiders), NFL All-Pro, Ten-year NFL career

WHEN: May 16, 2009 (this upcoming Saturday)Afternoon Session: 4:00 pm (coaches session)Evening Session: 7:00 pm (playeres and coaches session)

HOW: This will be a great opportunity to hear from men who are the best in the world at what they do, and how their faith has guided them in their lives and careers. There will be two sessions about 2 hours each with speakers and a Q&A session. You are welcome to come to one or both. All you need to do is print off free tickets at WWW.FAITHFOOTBALL.ORG. You can invite others to attend as well if you would like.

HOW COOL IS THAT!?! MY LIFE ROCKS.

As a side note, all of the things that are important to me and that I can't live without start with F. Faith, football, family, food, and friends. Who needs more than that?

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I was going to post something snarky about something else you might need... but then I couldn't think of anything that didn't fit in that framework on some level... you are a wise one!

MOM said...

I am SOOOO jealous...football men, wow!!!!