- I eat about 3 bowls of Fruity Pebbles a day. I absolutely love this cereal! And added bonus... it has tons of vitamins and minerals in it!
- I want to be a wedding planner. I love planning events and creating something really cool and I think weddings would be awesome.
- I'm a loner by choice. I don't like to always have someone with me. I like going into situations where I don't know anybody (and then making new friends). Sometimes this can be hard on me because I obviously get lonely, but I just can't handle "cling".
- I'm afraid of grates. Ya know, those grates in the street that have big huge holes underneath them? I get really nervous walking over them-- my heart starts pounding faster and everything.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE learning, but I love sleep even more, so usually instead of doing something productive like learning new things I take a nap.
- I don't like being dependent on others.
- When I was little, I wrote so much that my middle fingernail on my right hand is a little deformed where my pencil rested. I was always writing creative stories and such.
- I'm paranoid about chin fat. I put on some pounds in Alaska, but it doesn't really bother me that much. But the thing that gets me to the gym is the idea of my chin getting fat. If you watch me, I play with the skin/fat under my chin a lot cuz it bugs me.
- I want to be a country girl. My dream life would be owning a house in some backwoods area (pretty country with woods and beautiful nature and stuff) where everybody is close and we have barbeques all the time and I sit on my porch at night with my friends and family and dog looking at the stars. The John Denver kinda life.
- I can't swallow pills well. I usually gag a few times before I can get one down.
- I'm paranoid about chewing loudly. I get really self-conscious when I'm chewing in a quiet place.
- I love hugs. I think even my family doesn't know this about me. There is nothing better than a nice big hug. A lot of the time if I've had a bad day, I just want a big hug. Not advice or consolation. Just a hug. Not the kind of hug where they are squeezing you really tight, but the kind where you are just relaxing in the hug.
- I've never been to a pro football game. Shocker, I know. All I want in life is to go to a professional football game. That is it.
- This is even more of a shocker to most people-- I hated BYU at first. I DID NOT want to go there-- I only went there because the other schools I got into were like $40,o00 a year. I'm not even the one who filled out the BYU application-- my mom did it cuz I had no intention of going there. I hated BYU for the first year and a half that I went there. The main reason I graduated in 3 years is so that I could get out of Provo. And for half of that first year and a half I was going to school at BYU-Hawaii. But then I fell in love with BYU and Provo and would give anything to go back!
- I've wanted to be a foster mom since I was 15.
- I'm obsessed with light. When I am studying, I have 4 lights on in my room. It seriously drives me crazy to not have adequate lighting in a room. I love houses with tons of windows to let lots of light in.
- I'm a smile kinda gal. A guy who has a good smile captures my attention/interest immediately.
- I'm envious of people who can accurately quote movies. I can only get the jist of quotes, but never the exact words, so I always mess up the joke.
- I take 3o minute showers. I just can't seem to make them any shorter. Some of you may know this and hate this about me, but hey, it is just who I am! I can't change who I am.
- Grocery shopping is my stress reliever. There is something about having wandering around aisles surrounded by food that makes me feel like life is gonna be just fine!
- It REALLY upsets me when my family members swear. I'm not overly offended when other people swear, but for some reason when my family members do it just bugs me to the core. When I was in elementary school my sister swore at the dumpster and I walked home the long way so I wouldn't have to walk home with her cuz I was so mad. (My family members don't swear that often though I promise! It is a rare occurrence!) I try to control the anger, but I just can't!
Okay so you are supposed to put 25 things, but I can't think of anymore, and I have to get back to my homework, so I will finish the list as I come up with things.
Also, please visit my other blog. This is something very important to me.



3 comments:
hahaha so about #8....yeah i've seen you playing with it before, not that there is much there mind you, but the fact that you like had to bend your head way forward to grab stuff then you kept making it wiggle...the image still makes me laugh. HAHAHA
I stopped reading after #1. That cereal is disgusting.
I love love love Fruity Pebbles. I once poured the whole box into a giant bowl and ate it with a giant spoon. It was marvelous.
Post a Comment