Alrighty it has been 2 hours since my last post and life is much better. It is amazing what a good breakdown can do. I’m gonna give a quick shout out to
Jon Ventura for his mad photography skills, but also thank him for introducing me to this awesome website!
I Heart Faces. It is a blog where people enter a photography contest every week. They have different themes for each week and you click on a link and it will take you to their blog where their picture is posted. This week's theme is No Flash. I’ve spent the past 2 hours (yes, I’ve been on the Internet for 2 hours straight) looking at the different pictures and it is so fun! I’m a huge photography buff, so this is right up my alley! Here are some of my favorite pictures!

I
I’ve also been impressed with the things these different photographers have to say on their blogs. Some of them have adopted like 10 kids, some are living in Europe with 2 little kids and traveling all around the continent (my dream!), and most of them have a deep commitment to Christ. Some of them are LDS, some of them aren’t, but I find it impressive when people live such Christ-centered lives regardless of what religion they are. Plus everyone has good music on their blogs (most of which is now on mine :) )
I think my sister should post this one of my nephew when he was little.

2 comments:
I totally agree...Dallin should be on any and all photo websites
He is pretty much adorable (at that age anyway), isn't he? :P
Post a Comment